Wednesday 25 November 1908
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on November 25, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
A Christmas Carol, directed by Brian Desmond Hurst, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 November 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 November 1908!
Which were the important events of 25 November 1908 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Catherine of Alexandria; Moses?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: National Day (1943)
- Surinam - Independence Day (from the Netherlands, 1975)
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 25 November
- Dorando Pietri (It) beats Johnny Hayes (US) in Madison Square Gardens marathon by 60 yards.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1908 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Are You Sincere? - Byron G. Harlan
- Beautiful Isle of Somewhere - Harry Anthony & James F. Harrison
- You Have Always Been the Same Old Pal - Henry Burr
- Rainbow - Billy Murray & Haydn Quartet
- It Looks Like a Big Night To-Night - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan