Wednesday November 25, 1908
US date format: 11/25/1908, UK date format: 25/11/1908
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see zodiac on November 25, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was H. H. Asquith (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to It Looks Like a Big Night To-Night by Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan.
A Christmas Carol, directed by Brian Desmond Hurst, was one of the most viewed movie released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of November 25, 1908?
- Surinam - Independence Day (from the Netherlands, 1975)
- R.C. Saints - Saint Catherine of Alexandria; Moses?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: National Day (1943)
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women
- Dorando Pietri (It) beats Johnny Hayes (US) in Madison Square Gardens marathon by 60 yards.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 25, 1908?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan - It Looks Like a Big Night To-Night
- Billy Murray & Haydn Quartet - Rainbow
- Henry Burr - You Have Always Been the Same Old Pal
- Harry Anthony & James F. Harrison - Beautiful Isle of Somewhere
- Byron G. Harlan - Are You Sincere?
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on November 25, 1908?
On November 25, 1908 the day of the week was Wednesday.
What zodiac sign is November 25, 1908?
On November 25, 1908 the zodiac sign was Sagittarius.
Who was the US President on November 25, 1908?
On November 25, 1908 the US President was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on November 25, 1908?
On November 25, 1908 the UK Prime Minister was H. H. Asquith (Liberal).
Who was the Pope on November 25, 1908?
On November 25, 1908 Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.