Saturday 21 November 1908
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 21, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Bltran Cortes Carvajal and Damiron .
The Tempest, directed by Julie Taymor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 November 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 November 1908!
Which were the important events of 21 November 1908 ?
- Also see November 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- World Hello Day
- Bangladesh - Armed Forces Day in Bangladesh
- R.C. Saints - Presentation of Mary
- World Television Day
- Bltran Cortes Carvajal: A convicted Costa Rican murderer, mostly known for the murders of the physicians Ricardo Moreno Cañas and Carlos Echandi.
- Damiron : Dominican musician with a career spanning over fifty years we stood by the piano and the composition of musical pieces of great popularity as "Dolorita" "The stacked pattern" and "Maricutana".
- Leo Politi: Italian-American author and illustrator (d. 1996).
- Elizabeth Speare: American author and educator (d. 1994).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1908 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- The Wedding of Sandy McNab - Harry Lauder
- Take Me Out to the Ball Game - Harvey Hindermyer
- Sunbonnet Sue - Byron G. Harlan