Sunday 31 October 1909, Halloween
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on October 31, 1909). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Les surprises de l'amour, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 31 October 1909
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 October 1909!
Which were the important events of 31 October 1909 ?
- October 31st is Nevada Day
- Protestant Church - Reformation Day: Martin Luther nailed his 95 theses on the Wittenberg church on this day in 1517
- Wikipedia - Wikipedia:Tim Starling Day
- Cornwall - Allantide
- October 31st is Halloween; also see Samhain (an approximate date)
- St. Wolfgang
- St Urban
- St. Quentin
- St. Notburga
- St. Bega
- Paganism and Celts - Samhain
- St. Arnulf
- Also see October 31 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - October 31 is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Antoninus
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 31 October
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1909 ?
Top #7 songs in the USA
- The Traveling Man - Nat Wills
- Up, Up, Up in My Aeroplane - Haydn Quartet
- The Billiken Man - Blanche Ring
- Mister Othello - Ada Jones
- Cupid's Telephone - Frank Stanley
- My Wife's Gone to the Country, Hurrah! Hurrah! - Bob Roberts
- I Wish I Had My Old Gal Back Again - Manuel Romain