Saturday 30 October 1909US date format: 10/30/1909, UK date format: 30/10/1909
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on October 30, 1909). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Le Moal and Homi J Bhabha.
The Widow, directed by Paul Rodriguez, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 October 1909
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 October 1909!
Which were the important events of 30 October 1909 ?
- St. Marcel
- Bl. John Slade
- St. Theonestus
- St. Talacrian
- St. Herbert
- St. Serapion
- USA - Mischief Night in some areas (known as Devil's Night in Detroit)
- St. Macarius
- Also see October 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Zenobius & Zenobia
- St. Saturninus
- St. Dorothy of Montau
- St. Artemas
- St. Arilda
- St. Alfonso Rodrfguez
- Calendar of Saints - October 30th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Bl. Angelus of Acri
- St. Maximus
- Jean Le Moal: French painter of the new Paris school, designer of stained glass windows, and one of the founder members of the Salon de Mai.
- Homi J Bhabha: Indian physicist (d. 1966).
- Homi Bhabha: Indian-French physicist and academic (d. 1966).
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1909 ?
Top #7 songs in the USA
- The Traveling Man - Nat Wills
- Up, Up, Up in My Aeroplane - Haydn Quartet
- The Billiken Man - Blanche Ring
- Mister Othello - Ada Jones
- Cupid's Telephone - Frank Stanley
- My Wife's Gone to the Country, Hurrah! Hurrah! - Bob Roberts
- I Wish I Had My Old Gal Back Again - Manuel Romain