Sunday 10 October 1909
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Luc van Brabant and Robert F Boyle.
L'innominato, directed by Mario Caserini, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 October 1909!
Which were the important events of 10 October 1909 ?
- Luc van Brabant: Flemish writer / erotic poet.
- Robert F Boyle: American production designer and art director (d. 2010).
- Paul Groulade: Vilhonneur physician.
- Florida Friebus: American actress (Bob Newhart Show), dies of a stroke at age 79 (born 1909).
- Robert Boyle: American production designer and art director (d. 2010).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 10 October 1909
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1909 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- My Pony Boy - Ada Jones
- Take Me Out for a Joy Ride - Billy Murray & Haydn Quartet
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in October 1909?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?