Friday 29 October 1909
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on October 29, 1909). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Douglass Montgomery and Jack Williams.
Les surprises de l'amour, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 October 1909
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 October 1909!
Which were the important events of 29 October 1909 ?
- St. Terence of Metz
- Turkey - Republic Day (1923)
- Anglican Church - James Hannington
- St. Zenobius
- St. Theodore
- St. Bond
- Saint Colman of Kilmacduagh
- St. Maximillian
- St. Donatus of Corfu
- St. Anne
- St. Abraham of Rostov
- R.C. Saints - October 29th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Saint Narcissus of Jerusalem, Diwali in 1989.
- Douai Martyrs
- St. Elfleda
- St. Hyacinth
- St. Ida of Leeuw
- St. John of Autun
- Douglass Montgomery: Los Angeles, California -- Actor (Forbidden, Harmony Lane).
- Jack Williams: American radio announcer and politician who served as 13th Governor of Arizona (January 2, 1967 – January 6, 1975) and 47th Mayor of Phoenix (1956–1960).
- John Williams: Actor (Family Affair, Dial M for Murder), dies at 80.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1909 ?
Top #7 songs in the USA
- The Traveling Man - Nat Wills
- Up, Up, Up in My Aeroplane - Haydn Quartet
- The Billiken Man - Blanche Ring
- Mister Othello - Ada Jones
- Cupid's Telephone - Frank Stanley
- My Wife's Gone to the Country, Hurrah! Hurrah! - Bob Roberts
- I Wish I Had My Old Gal Back Again - Manuel Romain