Friday 6 October 1922
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 6, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include William J III Kennedy and Bil Keane.
Jack and the Beanstalk, directed by Gary J. Tunnicliffe, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 October 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 October 1922!
Which were the important events of 6 October 1922 ?
- Judaism - Fast of Gedalia (2005)
- Egypt - National Day or Victory Day; celebrates the results of the October war in 1973
- U.S. - German-American Day observed since 1987; Mad Hatter Day
- French Republican Calendar - �ne (Donkey) Day, fifteenth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Ireland - Ivy Day, formerly honoring the Irish revolutionary Padraig Pearse, commemmorates the death of Charles Stewart Parnell.
- Also see October 6 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Saint Bruno, St Faith
- William J III Kennedy
- Bil Keane: Cartoonist.
- William Kennedy: American black proprietor and financier.
- Jock Stein: Celebrity.
- Joe Frazier: American baseball player and manager (d. 2011).
- Schwebla replaces Benes government in Czechoslavakia
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1922 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Why Should I Cry Over You? - Billy Jones
- Nobody Lied (When They Said I Cried Over You) - Marion Harris