Monday 9 October 1922
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Fyvush Finkel and Bob Galvin.
One Exciting Night, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
while Gentle Julia by Booth Tarkington was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 October 1922!
Which were the important events of 9 October 1922 ?
- Fyvush Finkel: American actor.
- Bob Galvin
- Leon Dion: Quebec political scientist (d. 1997).
- Robert Galvin: American business executive credited with turning Motorola, Inc.
- Francesco Rosetta: Italy sport Champion.
- Jackson Anderson: Long Beach various.
- Léon Dion: Canadian political scientist and academic (d. 1997).
- Olga Guillot: Cuban-American singer (d. 2010).
- Raymond Wilding-White: Composer.
- Sir William Horwood, London Metropolitan Police Service commissioner, is poisoned by arsenic-filled chocolates.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1922 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Why Should I Cry Over You? - Billy Jones
- Nobody Lied (When They Said I Cried Over You) - Marion Harris
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?