Monday 9 October 1922
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Raymond Wilding-White and Leon Dion.
One Exciting Night, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 October 1922!
Which were the important events of 9 October 1922 ?
- Raymond Wilding-White: Composer.
- Leon Dion: Quebec political scientist (d. 1997).
- Robert Galvin: American business executive credited with turning Motorola, Inc.
- Francesco Rosetta: Italy sport Champion.
- Jackson Anderson: Long Beach various.
- Léon Dion: Canadian political scientist and academic (d. 1997)
- Fyvush Finkel: American actor
- Olga Guillot: Cuban-American singer (d. 2010)
- Sir William Horwood, London Metropolitan Police Service commissioner, is poisoned by arsenic-filled chocolates.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 9 October 1922
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1922 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Why Should I Cry Over You? - Billy Jones
- Nobody Lied (When They Said I Cried Over You) - Marion Harris
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?