Monday 9 October 1922
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Fyvush Finkel and Bob Galvin.
Lorna Doone, directed by Maurice Tourneur, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 9 October 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 October 1922!
Which were the important events of 9 October 1922 ?
- Fyvush Finkel: American actor.
- Bob Galvin
- Robert Galvin: American business executive credited with turning Motorola, Inc.
- Francesco Rosetta: Italy sport Champion.
- Raymond Wilding-White: Composer.
- Léon Dion: Canadian political scientist and academic (d. 1997).
- Olga Guillot: Cuban-American singer (d. 2010).
- Jackson Anderson: Long Beach various.
- Leon Dion: Quebec political scientist (d. 1997).
- Sir William Horwood, London Metropolitan Police Service commissioner, is poisoned by arsenic-filled chocolates.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1922 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- My Honey's Lovin' Arms - Isham Jones & His Orchestra
- Dancing Fool - Club Royal Orchestra