Saturday 7 October 1922
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 7, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Reina Prinsen Geerligs [Leentje Vandendriesch] and Tommaso Maestrelli.
Lorna Doone, directed by Maurice Tourneur, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 October 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 October 1922!
Which were the important events of 7 October 1922 ?
- Reina Prinsen Geerligs [Leentje Vandendriesch]: Dutch antifascist.
- Tommaso Maestrelli: Italian footballer and manager.
- Grady Hatton: American baseball player coach and manager (d. 2013).
- William Zinsser: American journalist and critic (d. 2015).
- 1st radio link, WNJ (Newark) and WGY (Senectady) link for World Series
- Landis insists Game 4 of World Series be played despite heavy rain
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1922 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Why Should I Cry Over You? - Billy Jones
- Nobody Lied (When They Said I Cried Over You) - Marion Harris