Sunday 29 October 1922
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Francois H L Henrichs and Neil Blaney.
The Headless Horseman, directed by Edward D. Venturini, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 October 1922!
Which were the important events of 29 October 1922 ?
- St. Terence of Metz
- Turkey - Republic Day (1923)
- Anglican Church - James Hannington
- St. Zenobius
- St. Theodore
- St. Bond
- Saint Colman of Kilmacduagh
- St. Maximillian
- St. Donatus of Corfu
- St. Anne
- St. Abraham of Rostov
- R.C. Saints - October 29th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Saint Narcissus of Jerusalem, Diwali in 1989.
- Douai Martyrs
- St. Elfleda
- St. Hyacinth
- St. Ida of Leeuw
- St. John of Autun
- Francois H L Henrichs: Sportscaster / actor (Spider).
- Neil Blaney: Politician.
- André Reybaz: French actor.
- Neal Hefti: Hastings, Nebraska -- Orchestra leader (Kate Smith Show).
- George August Lumbye: Composer, dies at 79.
- The King of Italy, Victor Emmanuel III, appoints Benito Mussolini as Prime Minister.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 29 October 1922
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1922 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Gallagher & Shean - Mr. Gallagher and Mr. Shean
- I'm Just Wild About Harry - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Sweet Indiana Home - Marion Harris
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?