Saturday 14 October 1922
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 14, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Maurice Favières and Robert Chapatte.
Robin Hood, directed by Allan Dwan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 October 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 October 1922!
Which were the important events of 14 October 1922 ?
- Also see October 14 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- French Republican Calendar - Navet (Turnip) Day, twenty-third day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Teachers' Day, or National Education Day in Poland
- World Standards Day (from ISO, IEC, ITU)
- RC Saints - Pope Callistus I
- World Organ Donation Day
- Maurice Favières: French radio broadcaster and TV personality.
- Robert Chapatte
- Johnny Lister: American astrologer, well liked and respected; small in stature.
- Maurice Favieres: France Actor.
- 1st automated telephones-Pennsylvania exchange in New York City
- 1st Thom McAn shoe store opens, on Third Avenue, New York City
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1922 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- My Honey's Lovin' Arms - Isham Jones & His Orchestra
- Dancing Fool - Club Royal Orchestra