Monday 23 October 1922
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on October 23, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include André Blavier and Stuart Sloan.
Oliver Twist, directed by Frank Lloyd, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 October 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 October 1922!
Which were the important events of 23 October 1922 ?
- Chemistry: Mole Day
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Scorpio in Western tropical astrology.
- Hungary - National Day (revolution of 1956 and the proclamation of the Republic of Hungary in 1989)
- Also see October 23 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Saint Giovanni da Capistrano; Anicius Manlius Severinus Boethius
- French Republican Calendar - CTleri (Celery) Day, second day in the Month of Brumaire
- André Blavier
- John Chafee: Politician.
- Stuart Sloan: War hero / test pilot.
- Coleen Gray: American actress, appearing in movies since 1944, usually in minor roles.
- Bernard Peiffer: French jazz pianist, composer, and teacher.
- Jean Barker: Baroness Trumpington English politician.
- Conservative A Bonar forms new government in England
- The German army occupies Saxony and crushes the Soviet Republic of Saxony.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1922 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Sweet Indiana Home - Marion Harris
- Mr. Gallagher and Mr. Shean - Gallagher & Shean
- I'm Just Wild About Harry - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra