Thursday 5 October 1922
It was Thursday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 5, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ciccio Ingrassia and Jose Froilan Gonzalez.
Jack and the Beanstalk, directed by Gary J. Tunnicliffe, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 October 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 October 1922!
Which were the important events of 5 October 1922 ?
- Jose Froilan Gonzalez: Argentine race car driver.
- Ciccio Ingrassia: Italian actor, comedian and film director, who began his career in the 1950s, although his career only really took off in the 1960s.
- Jock Stein: Jock Stein was a Scottish football player and manager.
- Gino Buonvino: Italy sport Champion.
- Jim Godbolt: English historian and journalist (d. 2013).
- José González: Argentinian race car driver (d. 2013).
- Bil Keane: American soldier and cartoonist (d. 2011).
- Yanks and Giants play an infamous 3-3 tie World Series game
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1922 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Why Should I Cry Over You? - Billy Jones
- Nobody Lied (When They Said I Cried Over You) - Marion Harris