Monday February 05, 1906
US date format: 2/5/1906, UK date format: 5/2/1906
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius (see birth chart on February 5, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include John Carradine .
Police Chasing Scorching Auto, directed by Sr. Wallace McCutcheon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of February 05, 1906?
- Kashmir Day observes as public holiday in Pakistan.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Agatha of Sicily, patron saint of firework makers and glass blowers.
- Saint Bertolf
- John Carradine: American actor, dies at age 82 of kidney...
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 05, 1906?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Harry Tally - Wait Till the Sun Shines, Nellie
- Billy Murray - Forty-Five Minutes from Broadway