Wednesday 5 February 1908
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 5, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Eugen Weidmann and Peg Entwistle.
The Thieving Hand, directed by J. Stuart Blackton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 February 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 February 1908!
Which were the important events of 5 February 1908 ?
- Kashmir Day observes as public holiday in Pakistan.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Agatha of Sicily, patron saint of firework makers and glass blowers.
- Saint Bertolf
- Eugen Weidmann: German kidnapper and homicide who killed an estimated 86 people.
- Peg Entwistle: English actress (d. 1932).
- Bob Dunn (musician): pioneer Western swing musician (d. 1971).
- Marie Baron: Dutch swimmer and diver (d. 1948).
- Bob Dunn: American trombonist and guitarist (d. 1971).
- Daisy and Violet Hilton: English conjoined twins (d. 1969).