Wednesday 5 February 1947
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 5, 1947). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Benoît Jacquot and David Ladd.
The Sin of Harold Diddlebock, directed by Preston Sturges, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1947
On TV people were watching Muffin the Mule.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 February 1947
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 February 1947!
Which were the important events of 5 February 1947 ?
- Kashmir Day observes as public holiday in Pakistan.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Agatha of Sicily, patron saint of firework makers and glass blowers.
- Saint Bertolf
- Benoît Jacquot: French film director and screenwriter who has had a varied career in European cinema.
- David Ladd: American actor, filmmaker and noted family, the son of actor Alan Ladd.
- Darrell Waltrip: American race car driver and sportscaster.
- Roland Chassain
- Claude King: Singer.
- Clemente Mastella: Italian politician Italian Minister of Justice.
- David Ladd in Los Angeles: California, USA; actor (Raymie, Catlow, Misty, Deathline).
- Mary Louise Cleave in Southampton: New York, USA; PhD/astronaut (STS 61-B, STS 30).
- Regina Duarte: Brazilian actress.
- Bolewet Beirut becomes President of Poland.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1947 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Open The Door, Richard (Part 1) - Dusty Fletcher
- Open The Door, Richard! - Count Basie & His Orchestra
- Open The Door, Richard - Three Flames