Saturday 5 January 1946
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 5, 1946). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Diane Keaton and André Ceccarelli.
The Harvey Girls, directed by George Sidney, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1946
On TV people were watching Casper the Friendly Ghost.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 January 1946
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 January 1946!
Which were the important events of 5 January 1946 ?
- Mungday (Discordianism)
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. John Neumann.
- The eleventh day of Christmas in Western Christianity, and the Twelfth Night of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- Diane Keaton: American actress whose professional stage debut was in "Hair," 1968.
- André Ceccarelli: French jazz drummer, known from collaborations with the likes of Aretha Franklin, Tina Turner, Sting, and so forth.
- "Crazy Barret Diamond" Syd: Rocker (Pink Floyd).
- Diane Keaton in Louisiana: USA; actress (Annie Hall, Little Drummer Girl).
- Tomohito: Prince Tomohito of Mikasa (d. 2012).
- Kitty Cheatham: American singer (Born 1864).
- Show Boat opens at Ziegfeld Theater NYC for 417 performances
- The US resumes diplomatic relationships with Siam.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1946 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Bing Crosby - Symphony
- Buzz Me - Louis Jordan & His Tympany Five