Sunday 20 January 1946
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include David Lynch in Missoula and David Lynch.
The Harvey Girls, directed by George Sidney, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1946
while This Side of Innocence by Taylor Caldwell was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Composer at the Piano.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 January 1946!
Which were the important events of 20 January 1946 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Aquarius.
- Saint Fabian
- Epiphanius of Pavia
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Sebastian
- Presidential Inauguration Day in the United States.
- The Eve of St. Agnes.
- David Lynch in Missoula: Montana, USA; actor/director (Blue Velvet, Dune, Eraserhead, Twin Peaks).
- David Lynch: American director and screenwriter, one of the most talented and imaginative contemporary film makers of the 20th century.
- Vladimír Merta: Czech singer-songwriter guitarist and journalist.
- F Gouin follows Charles De Gaulle as temporary leader of French government.
- Charles de Gaulle resigns as president of France.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?