Friday 4 January 1946
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 4, 1946). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Arthur Conley and Susannah McCorkle.
The Harvey Girls, directed by George Sidney, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1946
On TV people were watching Casper the Friendly Ghost.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 January 1946
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 January 1946!
Which were the important events of 4 January 1946 ?
- Spaghetti Day
- Ogoni Day
- The eleventh night and tenth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- Feast day of St Elizabeth Ann Seton
- Arthur Conley: American singer-songwriter (d. 2003).
- Bernard Sumner: rocker (New Order - "Round and Round").
- Susannah McCorkle: American jazz singer (d. 2001).
- DrSRajasekharan: Indian poet and critic.
- Lisa Appignanesi: Lisa Appignanesi Polish-English author and academic.
- S Rajasekharan: Indian poet and critic.
- Barney Oldfield: Daredevil, dies at 67.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1946 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Bing Crosby - Symphony
- Buzz Me - Louis Jordan & His Tympany Five