Monday 5 June 1939US date format: 6/5/1939, UK date format: 5/6/1939
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini (see birth chart on June 5, 1939). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include Joe Clark and Ken Follett.
Down the Wyoming Trail, directed by Albert Herman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1939
On TV people were watching Trooping the Colour.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 June 1939
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 June 1939!
Which were the important events of 5 June 1939 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of N�r (Light) - First day of the fifth month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Feast of Saint Boniface.
- Seychelles - Liberation Day.
- National holiday of Denmark (Constitution Day).
- World Environment Day, since the United Nations General Assembly resolution in 1972.
- Anniversary of the Signing of the Inuvialuit Final Agreement (Inuvaluit Day).
- Joe Clark: Canadian politician from 1957, named as...
- Joe Clark [Charles Joseph]: (P-C) 16th Canadian Prime Minister...
- Ken Follett: Spy author (Eye of the Needle).
- Pier Mannucci: Italian physician and professor at the...
- Margaret Drabble: English author and critic.
- L Wright: Canadian author (d. 2001).