Tuesday March 05, 2019
US date format: 3/5/2019, UK date format: 5/3/2019
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces (see birth chart on March 5, 2019). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Theresa May (Conservative).
The Village, directed by M. Night Shyamalan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2019
while Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Enemy Within.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of March 05, 2019?
- St Piran's Day - Cornwall's national day.
- Saint Theophile (d. 195)
- Saint Olivia (d. 308)
- Saint Gerarda
- See more
- Packages containing suspected improvised explosive devices are found near Heathrow Airport, London City Airport, and London Waterloo station in London, England. (BBC)
- Japanese architect Arata Isozaki is announced as the winner of the 2019 Pritzker Prize. (BBC)
- Management of HIV/AIDS: An HIV-positive man, identified as "the London patient", is the second known adult worldwide cleared of the HIV virus after a bone marrow transplant from an HIV-resistant donor. He has been in remission from HIV for 18 months and is no longer taking HIV drugs. (BBC) (The Washington Post) (The Irish Times) (Nature)
- An HIV-positive man, identified as "the London patient", is the second known adult worldwide cleared of the HIV virus after a bone marrow transplant from an HIV-resistant donor. He has been in remission from HIV for 18 months and is no longer taking HIV drugs. (BBC) (The Washington Post) (The Irish Times) (Nature)
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- As Trump Moves to End Trade War With China, Business Asks: Was It Worth It? The United States is poised to roll back most of its tariffs as part of a trade deal with China but farmers and businesses wonder if the cost of the trade war was worth it. [..]
- Carlos Ghosn, Former Nissan Chairman, Is Granted Bail Request in Japan The former auto executive, who is facing charges of financial wrongdoing in Japan, must await a court’s ruling on whether he will be released from prison. [..]
- See all financial news of March 05, 2019