Thursday March 21, 2019
US date format: 3/21/2019, UK date format: 21/3/2019
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries (see birth chart on March 21, 2019). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Theresa May (Conservative).
The Village, directed by M. Night Shyamalan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2019
while Girl, Stop Apologizing by Rachel Hollis was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching What We Do in the Shadows.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of March 21, 2019?
- Blessed Clementia of Hohenberg
- World Poetry Day - by UNESCO.
- St. Nicholas of Flue
- Astrology: First day of star sign Aries.
- See more
- War in Afghanistan: Six people are killed and 23 others wounded in three bomb explosions during Nowruz celebration in Kabul, Afghanistan. (BBC)
- Six people are killed and 23 others wounded in three bomb explosions during Nowruz celebration in Kabul, Afghanistan. (BBC)
- 2019 Mosul ferry sinking: At least 103 people are killed when a Tigris River ferry, carrying families celebrating the Nowruz new year holiday, sinks near the Iraqi city of Mosul. (Al Jazeera)
- At least 103 people are killed when a Tigris River ferry, carrying families celebrating the Nowruz new year holiday, sinks near the Iraqi city of Mosul. (Al Jazeera)
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Days to next March 21If March 21, 2019 is your birthday you're 1 year, 4 months, 17 days old and you'll celebrate your next birthday in 7 months, 14 days.
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- A Deadly Blaze in the Alps Made a Biker a Hero and Tunnels Safer for All Two decades ago, 39 people died inside the Mont Blanc Tunnel in a fire so horrific it changed safety standards forever. The truth eventually caught up to the legend of a man who rushed in. [..]
- Digital Hype Aside, Report Says Political Campaigns Are Mostly Analog Affairs On average, candidates in the 2018 midterm races spent no more than 5 percent of their overall media budgets on digital advertising, according to a report by Tech for Campaigns. [..]
- See all financial news of March 21, 2019