Sunday March 31, 2019
US date format: 3/31/2019, UK date format: 31/3/2019
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries (see birth chart on March 31, 2019). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican).
Sunrise in Heaven, directed by Waymon Boone, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2019
On TV people were watching The Code.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
You can also have a look at March 31 across the years.
Which were the most popular movies released in those months ?
Which were the important events of March 31, 2019?
- Saint Cornelia
- CTsar Ch�vez Day - official holiday in five states and many cities across the U.S.
- Freedom Day in Malta.
- Saint Amos
- See more
- Elvis Luciano of the Toronto Blue Jays becomes the first person born in the 2000s to play in a Major League Baseball game. (MLB.com)
- Voters head to the polls in Turkey to vote on metropolitan and district municipal mayors along with provincial and municipal councillors. The election is believed to be contested on challenging the current President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. (BBC) (Al Jazeera)
- 2019 Turkish local elections: Voters head to the polls in Turkey to vote on metropolitan and district municipal mayors along with provincial and municipal councillors. The election is believed to be contested on challenging the current President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. (BBC) (Al Jazeera)
- Anti-corruption candidate Zuzana Čaputová of the Progressive Slovakia party wins the second round of Slovakia's presidential election, defeating the governing party candidate Maroš Šefčovič, 58 percent versus 42%. She will be the country's first female head of state. (BBC)
- See more
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV series released in those months ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- Bezos’ Security Consultant Accuses Saudis of Hacking the Amazon C.E.O.’s Phone The accusations by Gavin de Becker, Mr. Bezos’ longtime security consultant, are the latest twist in a bizarre situation that has also pulled in the largest U.S. tabloid publisher and The Washington Post. [..]
- Mark Zuckerberg’s Call to Regulate Facebook, Explained Here’s why the Facebook chief executive invited Congress to regulate his company in a post on Saturday. [..]
- See all financial news of March 31, 2019