Thursday March 28, 2019
US date format: 3/28/2019, UK date format: 28/3/2019
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries (see birth chart on March 28, 2019). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Theresa May (Conservative).
Sunrise in Heaven, directed by Waymon Boone, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2019
while The Home Edit by Clea Shearer, Joanna Teplin was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Code.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of March 28, 2019?
- Saint Sixtus III
- Slovakia, Czech Republic - Teachers' Day.
- Saint Castor
- Saint Gontram (died 592)
- See more
- Somali Civil War: At least 11 people are killed following an explosion in Mogadishu, Somalia. (Al Jazeera)
- At least 11 people are killed following an explosion in Mogadishu, Somalia. (Al Jazeera)
- European migrant crisis: The Maltese Navy seizes control of commercial tanker Elhiblu 1, which was hijacked by migrants off the coast of Libya yesterday. The tanker is now docked in the Maltese capital, Valletta. (BBC)
- The Maltese Navy seizes control of commercial tanker Elhiblu 1, which was hijacked by migrants off the coast of Libya yesterday. The tanker is now docked in the Maltese capital, Valletta. (BBC)
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Days to next March 28If March 28, 2019 is your birthday you're 1 year, 4 months, 8 days old and you'll celebrate your next birthday in 7 months, 23 days.
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- Boeing Faces Capitol’s Glare as It Presses to Fix the 737 Max The changes would give pilots more control and make it less likely that faulty data can set off a reaction, two issues at the center of investigations into two crashes. [..]
- Huawei Security ‘Defects’ Are Found by British Authorities Britain bolstered White House claims that the Chinese company poses a cybersecurity risk. But the report stopped short of calling for a ban on Huawei products. [..]
- See all financial news of March 28, 2019