Sunday 5 October 1919
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 5, 1919). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Donald Pleasence and Georges Penchenier.
The Sentimental Bloke, directed by Raymond Longford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 October 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 October 1919!
Which were the important events of 5 October 1919 ?
- Donald Pleasence: English actor and singer (d. 1995).
- Georges Penchenier: French political reporter who worked for 'Radiodiffusion-Télévision Française' (RTF – French Radio and Television Broadcasting).
- Donald Pleasence in Worksop: England; actor (Fantastic Voyage, Halloween).
- Luis H P Daal: Antillean literary.
- Robin Bailey: Hucknall, England -- Actor (See No Evil, Screamtime).
- Jean Louis Nicode: Composer, dies at 66.
- Norwegian population agrees to prohibition