Friday 5 November 1920
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 5, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Geneviève De Gaulle-Anthonioz and Tommy Godwin.
Erotikon, directed by Mauritz Stiller, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 November 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 November 1920!
Which were the important events of 5 November 1920 ?
- R.C. Saints - November 5th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Bertilia
- St. Laetus
- Pope Zachary
- St. Sylvia
- St. Magnus
- St. Galation
- St. Fibitius
- St. Felix and Eusebius
- St. Elizabeth
- St. Dominator
- Ancient Latvia - the festival Katrina
- United Kingdom and New Zealand - Guy Fawkes night (also called Bonfire night; or Fireworks night): Failure of the Gunpowder Plot to blow up Parliament in 1605 is celebrated with bonfires and fireworks.
- St. Domninus
- Geneviève De Gaulle-Anthonioz: French member of the Resistance, President of ATD Quart Monde, she entered the French Pantheon on 27 May 2015.
- Tommy Godwin: American-English cyclist and coach (d. 2012).
- Douglass North: American economist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2015).