Sunday 5 November 1922US date format: 11/5/1922, UK date format: 5/11/1922
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio (see birth chart on November 5, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Luis Aponte Martinez and Serge Lancen.
Shadows, directed by Tom Forman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 November 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 November 1922!
Which were the important events of 5 November 1922 ?
- R.C. Saints - November 5th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Bertilia
- St. Laetus
- Pope Zachary
- St. Sylvia
- St. Magnus
- St. Galation
- St. Fibitius
- St. Felix and Eusebius
- St. Elizabeth
- St. Dominator
- Ancient Latvia - the festival Katrina
- United Kingdom and New Zealand - Guy Fawkes night (also called Bonfire night; or Fireworks night): Failure of the Gunpowder Plot to blow up Parliament in 1605 is celebrated with bonfires and fireworks.
- St. Domninus
- Luis Aponte Martinez: Archbishop of San Juan in Puerto Rico.
- Serge Lancen: French pianist and composer who died on...
- Violet Barclay: American illustrator (d. 2010).
- Cecil Underwood: American educator and politician 25th...
- Demonstration for a Dutch University in Ghent