Wednesday 5 October 1938
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Carlo Mastrangelo and Johnny Duncan.
Room Service, directed by William A. Seiter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1938
while My Son, My Son! by Howard Spring was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 October 1938!
Which were the important events of 5 October 1938 ?
- Carlo Mastrangelo: Bronx, New York -- Rocker (Dion & The Belmonts).
- Johnny Duncan: American country-western singer and songwriter who had his first top-ten hit in 1973.
- Teresa Kerry: American philanthropist, wife of politicians Republican Senator John Heinz and Democratic Senator John Forbes Kerry.
- Carol Peel: American professional astrologer and teacher at the Church of Light.
- Teresa Heinz: Mozambican-American businesswoman and philanthropist.
- Ed Ocampo: Filipino basketball player and coach (d. 1992)
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?