Wednesday 6 February 1918US date format: 2/6/1918, UK date format: 6/2/1918
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 6, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Louis Dudek and Lothar-Gunther Buchheim.
The Unbeliever, directed by Alan Crosland, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 February 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 February 1918!
Which were the important events of 6 February 1918 ?
- Bob Marley Day in Rastafarianism (Jamaica and Ethiopia)
- Waitangi Day (National Holiday) in New Zealand
- Sami National Day (known as Lapps; in Finland and Scandinavia)
- Saint Amandus, Apostle of the Franks
- Saint Vedastus (+540)
- Saint Dorothea, patron saint of florists
- Saint Paul Miki
- Louis Dudek: Poet.
- Lothar-Gunther Buchheim: German author (d. 2007).
- Lothar-Günther Buchheim: German author and painter (d. 2007).
- Gustav Klimt Austrian painter/cartoonist: dies at age 55.
- Britain grants women (30 and over) the vote.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- The Battle Hymn of the Republic - Columbia Stellar Quartet & Charles Harrison
- Where the Morning Glories Grow - Elizabeth Spencer & Sterling Trio
- Mighty Lak' a Rose - Geraldine Farrar