Thursday 6 February 1908
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 6, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Amintore Fanfani and Thomas Dorrington.
The Thieving Hand, directed by J. Stuart Blackton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 February 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 February 1908!
Which were the important events of 6 February 1908 ?
- Bob Marley Day in Rastafarianism (Jamaica and Ethiopia)
- Waitangi Day (National Holiday) in New Zealand
- Sami National Day (known as Lapps; in Finland and Scandinavia)
- Saint Amandus, Apostle of the Franks
- Saint Vedastus (+540)
- Saint Dorothea, patron saint of florists
- Saint Paul Miki
- Amintore Fanfani: Italian politician, a Member of Parliament since the beginning of the Italian Republic, Christian Democratic Party.
- Thomas Dorrington: Tomlinson national Park Warden.
- Edward Lansdale: General / model (Quiet American, Ugly American).
- Michael Maltese: American actor screenwriter and composer (d. 1981).