Thursday 27 February 1908
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 27, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
The Thieving Hand, directed by J. Stuart Blackton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 February 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 February 1908!
Which were the important events of 27 February 1908 ?
- International Polar Bear Day.
- Saint Antigone
- Saint Leander
- First day of Maslenitsa in Russia (2006)
- Saint Honorine
- Dominican Republic - National Day.
- Roman Empire - Equirria, horse races in honour of the pagan war god Mars were held.
- Saint Gabriel of the Mother of Sorrows
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 27 February
- Star #46 was added to US flag for Oklahoma
- Sacrifice fly adopted (repealed in 1931, reinstated 1954).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1908 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- I Could Learn to Love You When You Smile, Smile, Smile - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- Dixie Dan - Billy Murray
- Vilia Song - Helene Noldi