Monday 10 February 1908
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 10, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Coulthard .
The Thieving Hand, directed by J. Stuart Blackton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 February 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 February 1908!
Which were the important events of 10 February 1908 ?
- Catholicism - Saint Scholastica; World Marriage Day.
- Malta - St. Paul's Shipwreck day. Catholicism in Malta.
- Saint Silvanus
- Saint Charalampe
- Saint Austreberta
- Blessed Arnaud
- Blessed Hugo (d. 1164)
- Italy - National Memorial Day of the Exiles and Foibe to commemorate Italian Istrian and Dalmatian exiliee and Foibe massacres.
- Jean Coulthard: Canadian composer and educator (d. 2000).
- Tommy Burns knocks out Jack Palmer in four for heavyweight boxing title.