Tuesday 11 February 1908US date format: 2/11/1908, UK date format: 11/2/1908
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see birth chart on February 11, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Vivian [Ernest] Fuchs and Sutan Takdir Alishahbana.
Troubles of a Grass Widower, directed by Max Linder, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 February 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 February 1908!
Which were the important events of 11 February 1908 ?
- World Day of the Sick.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Our Lady of Lourdes.
- National Foundation Day in Japan (See Holidays of Japan.)
- National Youth Day in Cameroon.
- Professor Leets' Day in the United States.
- National Inventors' Day in the United States.
- Sutan Takdir Alishahbana: Indonesian linguistic / author /...
- Vivian [Ernest] Fuchs: Geologist / explorer (British Antarctic...
- Josh White: rocker.
- Edouard Riviere: Le Tr?port Military man.
- Philip Dunne: American screenwriter, director and...
- Vivian Fuchs: English geologist and explorer (d....