Tuesday 25 February 1908
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 25, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Frank G Slaughter and Frank G.
The Thieving Hand, directed by J. Stuart Blackton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 February 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 February 1908!
Which were the important events of 25 February 1908 ?
- Blessed Romeo
- Kuwait's national day.
- People Power Day, special holiday in the Philippines.
- Saint Klaudian
- Saint Walburgis
- Saint Adeltrude
- Saint Cesar
- Frank G Slaughter: American novelist and physician (Born 1908).
- Frank G: Slaughter author (Sangaree).
- Karlheinz Stroux: German actor , director and theater manager.
- Frank Slaughter: American physician and author (d. 2001).
- 1st tunnel under Hudson River (railway tunnel) opens
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1908 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- I Could Learn to Love You When You Smile, Smile, Smile - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- Dixie Dan - Billy Murray
- Vilia Song - Helene Noldi