Friday 7 February 1908
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Buster Crabbe and Donald Fearing.
Jeppe paa bjerget, directed by Viggo Larsen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
while Mr. Crewe's Career by Winston Churchill was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 February 1908!
Which were the important events of 7 February 1908 ?
- Blessed Eugenia Smet (d.1871)
- Independence Day in Grenada (1974).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mulk (Dominion) - First day of the 18th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Sapporo Snow Festival in Sapporo, Japan (2005).
- Saints Paul Miki and his 25 companians (d. Nagasaki, 1597)
- Buster Crabbe: American athlete, an Olympic swimming champ with a Gold Medal in 1932 in the 400 m. freestyle.
- Donald Fearing: American male with an unusual dental history.
- Fred Gipson: American journalist and author (d. 1973).
- Manmath Gupta: Indian journalist and author (d. 2000).
- Connie Mack sells hurler Rube Waddell to Saint Louis Browns for $5,000.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1908 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Under Any Old Flag at All - Billy Murray
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?