Sunday February 23, 1908
US date format: 2/23/1908, UK date format: 23/2/1908
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces (see birth chart on February 23, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include William McMahon .
Troubles of a Grass Widower, directed by Max Linder, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of February 23, 1908?
- Saint Milburga
- Roman Empire - Terminalia held in honor of Terminus.
- Russia - Defender of the Fatherland Day (formerly Red Army Day or Day of Soviet Army and Navy).
- Blessed odilia of Mombeek
- See more
- William McMahon: Australian lawyer and politician 20th...
- Johannes Friedrich August von Esmarch: German surgeon (Born 1823).
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 23, 1908?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Harry Macdonough & Elise Stevenson - I Love You So