Sunday 23 February 1908
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 23, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include William McMahon .
The Thieving Hand, directed by J. Stuart Blackton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 February 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 February 1908!
Which were the important events of 23 February 1908 ?
- Saint Milburga
- Roman Empire - Terminalia held in honor of Terminus.
- Russia - Defender of the Fatherland Day (formerly Red Army Day or Day of Soviet Army and Navy).
- Blessed odilia of Mombeek
- Guyana - Mashramani-Republic Day.
- Brunei - National Day.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Polycarp of Smyrna (died 155)
- Saint Lazarus (d.867)
- William McMahon: Australian lawyer and politician 20th Prime Minister of Australia (d. 1988).
- Johannes Friedrich August von Esmarch: German surgeon (Born 1823).