Monday 17 February 1908US date format: 2/17/1908, UK date format: 17/2/1908
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius (see birth chart on February 17, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Daniel Mora Nine and Staats Cotsworth.
Troubles of a Grass Widower, directed by Max Linder, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 17 February 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 February 1908!
Which were the important events of 17 February 1908 ?
- Saint Evermodus
- Saint Alexis Falconieri (d. 1310)
- Saint Seven Founders of the Servites
- Random Acts of Kindness Day.
- Ancient Latvia - Tanis Diena observed.
- Saint Silvinus
- Roman Empire - Quirinalia in honor of Quirinus.
- Staats Cotsworth: Oak Park, Illinois -- Actor (Peyton...
- Daniel Mora Nine: Spanish priest.
- Theodore Nouwens: Belgium sport Champion.
- Red Barber: Sportscaster (Dodgers, Yankees), dies at...
- Ants Eskola: Estonian actor and singer (d. 1989).
- Bo Yibo: Chinese general and politician Vice...
- Geronimo : Apache chief, dies at about 79.