Monday 6 March 1911
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include James Murray and Charles Frank.
The Mystery of a Hansom Cab, directed by W.J. Lincoln, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
while The Prodigal Judge by Vaughan Kester was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 March 1911!
Which were the important events of 6 March 1911 ?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- Saint Coleta of Ghent
- In 2004, the Jewish holiday of Purim begins.
- James Murray: Scottish member of the diplomatic service who was Ambassador to Romania in 1964 and was noted for posts that included San Francisco, Washington DC, Singapore, Prague, Karachi and Lisbon.
- Charles Frank: physicist.
- Roland Jacobi: Leich composer.
- Raymond Teyssier: Montpellier physician.
- Joseph Vuillierme: Rumilly EXecutives.
- George Webb: English actor (Born 1911).
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1911 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Kiss Me, My Honey, Kiss Me - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?