Monday 6 March 1911
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include James Murray and Roland Jacobi.
A Tale of Two Cities, directed by William Humphrey, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 March 1911
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 March 1911!
Which were the important events of 6 March 1911 ?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- Saint Coleta of Ghent
- In 2004, the Jewish holiday of Purim begins.
- James Murray: Scottish member of the diplomatic service who was Ambassador to Romania in 1964 and was noted for posts that included San Francisco, Washington DC, Singapore, Prague, Karachi and Lisbon.
- Charles Frank: physicist.
- Roland Jacobi: Leich composer.
- Raymond Teyssier: Montpellier physician.
- Joseph Vuillierme: Rumilly EXecutives.
- George Webb: English actor (Born 1911).