Monday 6 March 1911
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 6, 1911). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include James Murray and Roland Jacobi.
A Tale of Two Cities, directed by William Humphrey, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 March 1911
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 March 1911!
Which were the important events of 6 March 1911 ?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- Saint Coleta of Ghent
- In 2004, the Jewish holiday of Purim begins.
- James Murray: Scottish member of the diplomatic service who was Ambassador to Romania in 1964 and was noted for posts that included San Francisco, Washington DC, Singapore, Prague, Karachi and Lisbon.
- Charles Frank: physicist.
- Roland Jacobi: Leich composer.
- Raymond Teyssier: Montpellier physician.
- Joseph Vuillierme: Rumilly EXecutives.
- George Webb: English actor (Born 1911).