Tuesday 6 February 1912
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 6, 1912). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Eva Braun and John Edward Christopher Hill.
How a Mosquito Operates, directed by Winsor McCay, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 February 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 February 1912!
Which were the important events of 6 February 1912 ?
- Bob Marley Day in Rastafarianism (Jamaica and Ethiopia)
- Waitangi Day (National Holiday) in New Zealand
- Sami National Day (known as Lapps; in Finland and Scandinavia)
- Saint Amandus, Apostle of the Franks
- Saint Vedastus (+540)
- Saint Dorothea, patron saint of florists
- Saint Paul Miki
- Eva Braun: German news figure, the mistress of Adolf Hitler for 15 years and his wife for one day.
- John Edward Christopher Hill: Historian.
- John Edward Christopher Hill: English historian (d. 2003).
- Christopher Hill: English historian and author (d. 2003).