Friday 6 February 1914
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 6, 1914). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Thurl Ravenscroft in Nebraska and Thurl Ravenscroft.
Sawdust and Salome, directed by Van Dyke Brooke, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 February 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 February 1914!
Which were the important events of 6 February 1914 ?
- Bob Marley Day in Rastafarianism (Jamaica and Ethiopia)
- Waitangi Day (National Holiday) in New Zealand
- Sami National Day (known as Lapps; in Finland and Scandinavia)
- Saint Amandus, Apostle of the Franks
- Saint Vedastus (+540)
- Saint Dorothea, patron saint of florists
- Saint Paul Miki
- Thurl Ravenscroft in Nebraska: USA; distinctive voice in movies, TV commercials, Disneyland attractions over decades, Johnny Mann Singers ("You're a Mean One, Mister Grinch"), Tony the Tiger ("they're grrrrreat!"), named Disney Legend 1995.
- Thurl Ravenscroft: American voice actor and singer (d. 2005).
- J Albert Neuhuys Dutch painter (Hague School): dies at age 69.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1914 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Underneath the Tango Moon - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Oh You Million Dollar Doll - Peerless Quartet