Thursday 6 March 1913
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ella Logan and David Bowman.
Hiawatha, directed by Hilde Hadges, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
while Heart of the Hills by John Fox, Jr. was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 March 1913!
Which were the important events of 6 March 1913 ?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- Saint Coleta of Ghent
- In 2004, the Jewish holiday of Purim begins.
- Ella Logan: Glasgow, Scotland -- Actress (52nd Street, Goldwyn Follies).
- David Bowman: trade unionist.
- Emile Prud'homme: French actor, accordionist and composer, known for the films Le gang des pianos à bretelles (1953), Ça n'arrive qu'aux vivants (1959) and The Exchange Student (1967).
- Louise Latimer: American actress (d. 1973).
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1913 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- A Little Girl at Home - Harry Macdonough & Marguerite Dunlap
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?