Thursday 6 March 1913
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 6, 1913). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ella Logan and David Bowman.
His Uncle's Wives, directed by Lawrence Marston, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 March 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 March 1913!
Which were the important events of 6 March 1913 ?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- Saint Coleta of Ghent
- In 2004, the Jewish holiday of Purim begins.
- Ella Logan: Glasgow, Scotland -- Actress (52nd Street, Goldwyn Follies).
- David Bowman: trade unionist.
- Emile Prud'homme: French actor, accordionist and composer, known for the films Le gang des pianos à bretelles (1953), Ça n'arrive qu'aux vivants (1959) and The Exchange Student (1967).
- Louise Latimer: American actress (d. 1973).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Till the Sands of the Desert Grow Cold - Frank Croxton
- Down in Dear Old New Orleans - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan