Monday 6 February 1922
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Patrick Macnee and Denis Norden.
Moran of the Lady Letty, directed by George Melford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 February 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 February 1922!
Which were the important events of 6 February 1922 ?
- Bob Marley Day in Rastafarianism (Jamaica and Ethiopia)
- Waitangi Day (National Holiday) in New Zealand
- Sami National Day (known as Lapps; in Finland and Scandinavia)
- Saint Amandus, Apostle of the Franks
- Saint Vedastus (+540)
- Saint Dorothea, patron saint of florists
- Saint Paul Miki
- Patrick Macnee: British and American actor, known for his role as the dapper secret agent, John Steed, in the cult TV series "The Avengers" (1961−69).
- Denis Norden: English actor screenwriter and television host.
- Bill Johnston: Australian cricketer (d. 2007).
- Theodore Danielson: American homicide.
- Felicia Montealegre Cohn: American stage and television actress born in Costa Rica.
- Haskell Wexler: American cinematographer, distinguished with his work on "Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?," 1965, and "Bound for Glory," 1976.
- US, UK, France, Italy and Japan sign Washington naval arms limitation
- Cardinal Achille Ratti elected Pope Pius XI.
- The Washington Naval Treaty is signed in Washington, D.C., limiting the naval armaments of United States, Britain, Japan, France, and Italy.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1922 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Love Will Find a Way - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra
- Fanny Brice - My Man
- Sally - Medley - Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra