Friday 6 May 1910
It was Friday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Antoon Breyne and Marshall Ho'o.
Jane Eyre, directed by Theodore Marston, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 6 May 1910 ?
- Saint Justus
- Sinaites of Serbia
- New Martyr Demetrios of the Peloponnesus (d. 1803)
- Seraphim the Struggler of Mt. Domvu
- Micah of Radonezh
- New Martyr Elias Ardunis
- Righteous Job the Long-suffering (OT)
- Barbarus the soldier, with Bacchus, Callimachus and Dionysios
- Barbaros the Robber in Thessaly
- Blessed Prudentia
- Saint Benedicta of Rome
- Saint Dominic Savio, patron saint of studying youth
- Saint Lucius
- Saint John in the Oil
- Antoon Breyne: Belgian journalist.
- Marshall Ho'o: Chinese-American doctor of acupuncture and acupressure with degrees in Oriental medicine and theology.
- King George V ascends to British throne.
- George V becomes King of the United Kingdom upon the death of his father, Edward VII.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 6 May 1910
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1910 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- That Mesmerizing Mendelssohn Tune - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- By the Light of the Silvery Moon - Peerless Quartet (Columbia Male Quartet)
- Daisies Won't Tell - Arthur Clough
- Young America - Nora Bayes
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in May 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?