Friday 6 May 1910
It was Friday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 6, 1910). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Antoon Breyne and Marshall Ho'o.
The Tenderfoot, directed by Ray Enright, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 May 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 6 May 1910 ?
- Saint Justus
- Sinaites of Serbia
- New Martyr Demetrios of the Peloponnesus (d. 1803)
- Seraphim the Struggler of Mt. Domvu
- Micah of Radonezh
- New Martyr Elias Ardunis
- Righteous Job the Long-suffering (OT)
- Barbarus the soldier, with Bacchus, Callimachus and Dionysios
- Barbaros the Robber in Thessaly
- Blessed Prudentia
- Saint Benedicta of Rome
- Saint Dominic Savio, patron saint of studying youth
- Saint Lucius
- Saint John in the Oil
- Antoon Breyne: Belgian journalist.
- Marshall Ho'o: Chinese-American doctor of acupuncture and acupressure with degrees in Oriental medicine and theology.
- King George V ascends to British throne.
- George V becomes King of the United Kingdom upon the death of his father, Edward VII.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Young America - Nora Bayes
- The Mississippi Stoker - Bert Williams
- John McCormack - Killarney