Monday 9 May 1910
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 9, 1910). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Mary Lou Williams and Barbara Woodhouse.
The Tenderfoot, directed by Ray Enright, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 9 May 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 9 May 1910 ?
- Russia and some other parts of the former Soviet Union ? Victory Day as the end of the "Great Patriotic War".
- Our Lady of Flanders
- Saint Tudi
- Saint Pachomius (died 346)
- Saint Gerontius (died 501)
- Roman Empire ? Feast of the Lemures (See Larvae).
- Jersey, Guernsey ? Liberation Day (commemorating the end of the German Occupation of the Channel Islands during World War II).
- Saint Carolina
- European Union ? Europe day, commemorating the "Schuman declaration".
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Il Trovatore - Miserere (I Have Sighed to Rest Me) - Enrico Caruso & Frances Alda
- Has Anybody Here Seen Kelly? - Nora Bayes