Wednesday 4 May 1910
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 4, 1910). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Mady Alfredo and Dorothy Berne.
The Tenderfoot, directed by Ray Enright, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 May 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 4 May 1910 ?
- Star Wars day, "May the 4th be with you" pun on "May the force be with you"
- Republic of China - Literary Day (???, commemorating May Fourth Movement).
- International Firefighters' Day.
- Saint Ladislaus of Gielnow
- People's Republic of China - Youth Day (???, commemorating May Fourth Movement).
- Blessed Catherine of Park
- Saint Judas Cyriacus
- Saint Florian
- Saint Godehard
- Saint Monica of Hippo (d. 387)
- Saint Ethelred
- Saint Silvianus
- Saint Titianus
- Saint Willerik
- Saint John Houghton, Saint Robert Lawrence, Saint Augustine Webster, Saint Richard Reynolds, and Saint John Hale; all put to death in 1535.
- Saint Malou
- The Netherlands - Remembrance of the Dead.
- Mady Alfredo: [Maria M the Brieder] actress (Alicia).
- Dorothy Berne: American astrologer who joined AFA in 1972.
- Raphaël Lonné: French self-taught painter, an outsider artist of mediumistic works.
- Canadian parliament accept creation of Royal Canadian Navy.
- Tel Aviv founded.
- Canadian Currency Act, 1910, receives Royal Assent.
- The Royal Canadian Navy is created.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Young America - Nora Bayes
- The Mississippi Stoker - Bert Williams
- John McCormack - Killarney