Monday 30 May 1910
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 30, 1910). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Inge Meysel and Ralph Metcalfe.
Distractions of Foolshead, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 May 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 May 1910!
Which were the important events of 30 May 1910 ?
- Saint Reinhilde
- Peru ? National Potato Day .
- United States ? Memorial Day (originally ? currently last Monday in May).
- Saint Ferdinand III
- Saint Gabinus
- Saint Jeanne d'Arc
- Trinidad and Tobago ? Indian Arrival Day(National Holiday).
- Ralph Metcalfe: American athlete (d. 1978).
- Inge Meysel: German actress.
- Louis Thietard: France sport Champion.
- Harry Bernstein: English-American journalist and author (d. 2011).
- Villem Raam: Estonian art historian art critic and conservator (d. 1996).
- 44th Belmont Stakes: James Butwell aboard Sweep wins in 2:22.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- The Cubanola Glide - Billy Murray
- By the Light of the Silvery Moon - Ada Jones
- My Southern Rose - Henry Burr