Tuesday 3 May 1910
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 3, 1910). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Crox Alvarado and Alceo Galliera.
The Tenderfoot, directed by Ray Enright, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 May 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 3 May 1910 ?
- Saint Apostle James the Lesser
- Black Madonna of Cz?stochowa Queen and Protector of Poland (since April 1, 1656)
- Antonia and Alexander (martyrs of 313)
- Saint Emily Bicchiere (1238 - 1314
- Saints Eventius and Alexander, Saint Theodulus (martyrs of 119)
- Saint Ansfrid (c. 1008)
- Saint Alexander I
- Saint Apostle Philip
- Feast of the Finding of the Holy Cross, aka the Invention of the True Cross.
- Discoflux (Discordianism).
- Constitution Day in Poland and Japan.
- World Press Freedom Day.
- Saint Juvenalis (d. 376)
- Alceo Galliera: composer.
- Crox Alvarado: Film actor, wrestler, cartoonist and writer from Costa Rica who worked in Mexico during the so called Golden Age of Mexican cinema.
- Doris Gibson Parra del Riego: Peruvian magazine writer and publisher.
- François Kervéadou: French Catholic clergyman, who was Bishop of Saint-Brieuc and Tréguier from 6 March 1961 to 2 October 1976.
- Mathis Jeune: Lyon 2?me physician.
- Norman Corwin: American screenwriter and producer (d. 2011).
- Artie Shaw: American jazz musician, a clarinetist, ever associated with his 1938 recording of "Begin the Beguine" that made him a star.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Young America - Nora Bayes
- The Mississippi Stoker - Bert Williams
- John McCormack - Killarney