Tuesday 17 May 1910
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 17, 1910). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
The Tenderfoot, directed by Ray Enright, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 17 May 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 May 1910!
Which were the important events of 17 May 1910 ?
- Norwegian Constitution Day or Syttende Mai.
- Dfa das Letras Galegas ("Galician Literature Day") ? holiday in Galicia, honouring the Galician language.
- Bah�'f Faith ? Feast of 'Azaamat (Grandeur) ? First day of the fourth month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Saint Paschal Baylon or Pascal Baylon
- Saint Montanus
- Saint Dietmar
- Saint Pamphamer
- International Day Against Homophobia aka IDAHO
- Saint Pamphalon
- Saint Solochon
- Saint Adrian of Alexandria
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 17 May
- Canada sets the designs for the 1- through 50-cent coins.
- US Congress establishes the Commission of Fine Arts.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Put on Your Old Gray Bonnet - Byron G. Harlan
- The Cubanola Glide - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan