Thursday 19 May 1910
It was Thursday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 19, 1910). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Nathuram Godse and Alan Melville.
The Tenderfoot, directed by Ray Enright, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 May 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 May 1910!
Which were the important events of 19 May 1910 ?
- National Hug-Your-Cat Day
- NASCAR Day USA.(2006)
- Commemoration of Pontian Greeks Genocide in Greece.
- Commemoration of Atatnrk, Youth and Sports Day in Turkey (1919).
- Theophilus of Corte
- Peter Celestine
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Dunstan
- Nathuram Godse: Indian homicide; the assassin of Mahatma Gandhi by gunshot on 1/30/1948, 5:41 PM in Delhi, India.
- Alan Melville: South African cricketer (d. 1983).
- Cleveland Indian Cy Young gets his 500th win, beats Washington 5-4 in 11 innings.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Put on Your Old Gray Bonnet - Byron G. Harlan
- The Cubanola Glide - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan