Thursday 12 May 1910
It was Thursday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 12, 1910). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Giulietta Simionato and Dorothy Hodgkin.
The Tenderfoot, directed by Ray Enright, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 12 May 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 May 1910!
Which were the important events of 12 May 1910 ?
- Saint Epiphanius
- Saint Domitilla
- Day of Finnishness in Finland; Commemoration day of J. V. Snellman.
- International Nurses Day
- Saint Modoald
- Buddhism in Sri Lanka, Thailand - Visakha Bucha. (2006) 
- Israel - Yom Ha'atzma'ut (Israeli Independence Day) for 2005: the observed date of this national holiday is determined by the Jewish Calendar.
- Blessed Imelda
- Saint Pancras (died 304), second of the Ice Saints
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saints Achilleus and Nereus
- Saint Joan of Portugal
- Giulietta Simionato: Italian opera singer, a mezzo-soprano who made her debut in Florence in 1935.
- Charles B Fulton: American jurist (d. 1996).
- Dorothy Hodgkin: British biochemist, credited with the development of protein crystallography.
- Giuseppe Martano: Italy sport Champion.
- Johan Ferrier: Surinamese educator and politician 1st President of Suriname (d. 2010).
- Gordon Jenkins: Webster Grove, Missouri -- Orchestra leader (NBC Comedy Hour).
- 2nd NAACP conference (NYC)
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Il Trovatore - Miserere (I Have Sighed to Rest Me) - Enrico Caruso & Frances Alda
- Has Anybody Here Seen Kelly? - Nora Bayes